20 October 2008

That's me!

Well, I'll introduce myself but I'll tell you just a few things about me.

I'm a happy person and I try to don't deprees me easily. I also like to talk a lot. I always have something to say and sometimes my realtives have to shut up me.
My favourite type of music is pop and pop-rock in English. But there are some Spanish bands that I like but no much.
I city to visit, form my point of view, is London. I've been there a long time ago and I think that it's a cosmopolitan city were you can find anything. In my life plans appears to live in London for some time. Stay there, live with British people, know them... Moreover, most of the bands that I like are from this city, so there's another reason to go there!

1 comment:

Sarah's Chapter said...

Hello Nia! Thank you for your comment on my blog, yes I like the notebook very much and I'm glad you like my blog :) if you would like to email me my email address is:
hold.on.to.your.kite@hotmail.co.uk
I used to study Spanish, so I can speak it a little but not much. Nice talking to you, Sarah xxx