12 October 2008

Stand strong

Sorry, I haven’t introduced myself yet. I’ll do it someday but not today.
On this post I want to talk about another thing.

How do you feel when you are down?
On people’s life everything can’t be good, and go right. Sometimes you can have PROBLEMS which you can’t overcome. What can you do? You just need help from the others, from the people around you. Maybe a mother, a sister, a close friend, or even a person who you have met recently. Whoever can talk to you, tell you solutions for your problems, give a true hug… anything that can comfort you.

A situation like this has happened to me recently. At first I didn’t know how to act and I didn’t know what to do. Then, I thought about the problem and I tried to help her. We talk about it and we found a solution.
Sometimes there are things in your life which you give too importance. Then something happens and that importance is less than then. Why can it happen?


Life is life and we have to get it just as it comes.


Maybe, as Meredith Gray says, we have to keep believing in something.

3 comments:

Nuria Vidal said...

Your text is a bit messy and obscure. Try t make it simpler. Any reader will thank you!

-even a person (0) you have RECENTLY met(W0).
-GIVE you solutions for your problems,
-I thought about the problem and I tried to help her (??) IF YOU MENTION A PERSON FOR THE FIRST TIME YOU SHOULD SAY EITHER "FRIEND", OR "RELATIVE"...
-there are things in your life which you FIND IMPORTANT.

Mr.Bean said...

Ohhh, I'm very sensitive and your comment has conmoved me!
When I go down I make a big huge to my teddy.
I'm sure that you have seen me doing it!

Nuria Vidal said...

Please, disable word verification for comments. It saves my time. Thanks!