20 October 2008

The Notebook


This is one of my favourites films. In Spain they translated as "El Diario de Noa". I'm sure that most of you have seen it or, at least, have heard about it.

This film is lively in 40's or 50's more or less. It plot is about a couple who met for the first time in a little town during the summer. They spend a wonderful days together and at the end of the summer girl's parents don't want their daughter to see her boyfriend anymore as they have some money and this boy is a bite poor.
Allie, the girl in love, go away from Noah (the boy) and she's angry with her parents for years.
7 years later they met once again with their lives completely changed.

This film is about the true love, how it works, how it can be broke and about hope*


I recommend you "The Notebook" if you're looking for a good film. It'll make you cry.



There's some quotes from the film to convince you if you're not already:

"I am no one special, just a common man with common thoughts. I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me, and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect, I've succeeded as gloriously as anyone who ever lived. I've loved another with all my heart and soul, and for me, that has always been enough."

"She had come back into his life like a sudden flame, blazing and streaming into his heart. Noah stayed up all night contemplating the certain agony he knew would be his if he were to lose her twice."
"It's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard. But we're gonna have to work at this every day, but I wanna do that... because I want you. All of you... forever"


Do you feel like watching it?

2 comments:

jorge said...

recomendado al 100%
:)

gran peli esta sisisi

voy a seguir echando un vistazo a tu blog, que me está gustando!

(K)

Nuria Vidal said...

Please, disable "word verification for comments" in Settings. It'll make my work easier. I've said this repeatedly in class!

Your English is quite good BUT you make some careless mistakes. Can you pay a bit of attention next time. I'm sure you can avoid them. Have a look:

-This is one of my favourite(0) films. REMEMBER ADJECTIVES DO NOT HAVE A FINAL "S".
-ItS plot is about a couple
-They spend (0) wonderful days together and at the end of the summer THE girl's parents don't want their daughter to see her boyfriend anymore as they have some money and this boy is a BIT (I'D EVEN AVOID "BIT") poor.
-Allie, the girl in love, goES away from Noah (the boy) and she's angry with her parents for years.
-This film is about (0) true love, how it works, how it can be brokeN and about hope*
-There ARE some quotes