4 October 2008

Talking about...

SEASONS.

Which is your favourite season of the year?
Maybe you think that every season has their advantages and disadvantages and that's why you cannot choose one of them.
On summer we can go to the beach and sunbathe, and also we have more hours of sun. On spring we begin to wear t-shirts and there are flowers all around us. On autumn leaves begin to fall and we have to wear pullovers. And on winter we have to wear wool cap and scarf and we have cold in the morning.

As it's my blog I'll tell you my favourite season. Do you guess?
It's winter and the reason why it's because on 24th December is Christmas day. It's my favourite day of the year and I like to celebrated with my family. I think it's a magical day.


We have to find our own voice

1 comment:

Nuria Vidal said...

Mmmm I don't like winter at all. I prefer Autumn or Spring.

Here are some comments to your language:

-every season has (0) advantages and disadvantages
-IN Summer
-IN Spring
-IN Autumn
-IN winter
-we have to wear aA wool cap and A scarf and we ARE cold in the morning.
OR
-we have to wear wool capS and scarVES and we ARE cold in the morning.
-CAN you guess?
-the reason why I LIKE WINTER IS because on 24th
-and I like to CELEBRATE(0) with