13 January 2009

She's divine.


Hi guys! Today I’d like to talk about a woman who I like so much and who inspires me sometimes. She has been an icon in the world of fashion and also an admirable person, form my point of view, obviously.

She’s AUDREY HEPBURN.

She borned in 1929 and she died in 1993.
She began her carrer as an actress and she gained an Oscar. She has been told to be the first “anti-diva”, but she has always had an affectionate image and also her look smart. He has set her fashion and she has created her own. She is also known to be dancer, model, and because has has done several tasks related to human rights. She collaborated with UNICEF.

I think that she a role model.



Life your life. x

1 comment:

Nuria Vidal said...

I agree, she is really a special character. I specially loved her in the film "Breakfast at Tiffany's where your picture comes from. You can find the whole film in bits in You Tube!

See my corrections:

-I’d like to talk about a woman (0) I like so much...
-She WAS born(0) in 1929
-she WON an Oscar.
-and also her SMART look (WO)
-SHE has set her fashion
-and because SHE has has done several tasks related to human rights... (?)IS YOUR SENTENCE FINISHED?
-I think that she IS a role model.
-LIVE your life.